Friday, March 12, 2010

Nuno Wrap

I bought this beautiful Nuno wrap at the Canberra Old Bus Depot Market. There were so many tempting goodies it was hard to decide just what to squeeze into my suitcase to bring home.
The beautiful work on this wrap decided me. I purchased it from Janette McGuffog who is a Painter as well as Felter.
It feels like a cloud around your shoulders!
The combination of silk, muslin, wool and Kid Mohair curls is luxurious.
Janette had some other beautiful wraps that featured  bursts of colour, some with gorgeous flowers.
Maybe we should add some to Precious Purl stock!!

Loved the dresses by Silksisters too. I can always buy one on line!!www.silksisters.com.au



We have had many requests for Felting Workshops at Precious Purl. These are in the pipeline, so stay tuned!
Don't forget our 1st Birthday giveaway!  See post on Wednesday 3rd March.

No comments:

Post a Comment