Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Daylesford Maker's Market

It was great to see the Daylesford Maker's Market thriving last Saturday. So many people flock to this small town at weekends. I keep promising myself to go visit during the week, when I know it is much quieter and easier to get a parking spot!
The display by Amber Brennan, a Graphic Designer, caught my eye immediately! You may know how much I luv BUTTONS! Amber is doing clever things with resin! The bangles with buttons set into the resin were gorgeous! Unfortunately my hand was too broad to fit, a la "Cinderella"
Amber can be contacted at amberlucy4@hotmail.com

Another Artist doing great things with yarn, (very close to the heart of Precious Purl fibreholics), is Martine of www.greenolivedesign.com.au
One of her knitted/crocheted Entangled Scarves really wanted to come home with me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment