Monday, September 6, 2010

Rare & Unusual

I have made just 5 of these beautiful brooches, featuring rare and unusual buttons. There will only be 5! Make that 4, as I have already sold the 1 that has the square checker and bull's eye buttons! Sorry it is not quite in focus.

These buttons came from my lovely supplier who used to own some very exclusive button/accessory shops.
I have priced them at $35, so be quick or they will all be gone!
 The brooch back is set into the base so it is very secure. I love the classic black and white theme.

I have finally found a way to store and display my more unusual buttons at Precious Purl. I am busy pricing these at the moment, a very difficult task, and they will be available for purchase or just "lusting after" very soon.
Here's just a glimpse of some of my treasures, including some Czech Glass. (top left) Plenty more like this.

Hope to see you button lovers very soon!
 Also some 28mm and 38mm covered buttons in gorgeous fabrics, being added daily too!

No comments:

Post a Comment